Wednesday, March 2, 2011

cupcake tasting

So I took it upon myself to go on a cupcake tasting yesterday.  I was on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach and came across the most delightful place - Cupcake Couture.

The shop was decorated so hip and fun with lots of options for candy by the pound and hand made lollipops.  They also had the most incredible looking cupcakes with the most adorable "couture" names.



Here were some of my favorites.....

Berry Wang

Donatella Vanilla

Jimmy Chooocolate

Donna Karat

They had the cupcakes in 2 sizes - large and mini.  I tried a mini carrot and vanilla and boy were they worth every calorie!!

I just love the idea of these custom cupcakes for parties - for birthdays, weddings, showers - how fun.

It's such a trend that you will find many cupcake boutiques all over the country.  Some more popular ones - Sprinkles in California and Magnolia Bakery in New York City.

DELISH!!!  xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment